Thursday, November 29, 2007

Be A Princess For A Day

Celeste as Princess Belle ^-^
I made a trip to Causeway Point together with Jaryl, Jarica and Mary Jean to meet my mother and Celeste on Tuesday for Princess Makeover Session. Well, that's for Celeste..... I guess my sister had spent $150 to get a free makeover and a Polaroid picture to keep. The appointment was made at 1pm but we decided to join the 'with appointment' queue to avoid disappointment. The management will only entertain up to 120 persons per day, therefore, it is wise to queue early....typical Singaporean. We had waited for less than 1hr and it took another 1hr for the makeover and photos shoot.

Before the makeover, Celeste was waiting anxiously

Accessories for the makeover, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and etc… on the table

I was surpised to see matching Princess shoes and they were placed in order near the accessories table ^0^

My mother and pretty Celeste ^-^

Jaryl waiting patiently for lunch

I am gained that Jaryl did waited for the whole session to be over before we went for lunch. Look at the kiddos…..really hungry for food.



No comments: