Sunday, December 9, 2007

Meeting with Joyce

Was at Ngee Ann with Joyce on Friday together with our kiddos. After so many years, finally we meet up. Joyce was my ex-colleagues from AMD and we still keep in touch with the team. I do remember the happy times spent with them and they were really nice. We had met for lunch and there is so much to catch up with her.


The fried rice and veg. were great ^-^
Jaryl sharing Ben10 with Arron

They have a good time playing together

Photo with our kiddos

After lunch I was trying to search for desserts and found those Popdoh donuts. They looks cute too, especially those with smiling face on them.




Have my first taste of Venezie ice cream back in Australia and they were good. My fav. ice cream are Lemon, raspberry and Dark Chocolate.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!